Iris 6 Drawer Cart

Iris 6 Drawer Cart

Iris 6 Drawer Cart is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 145.

$29.99

$49.99 ea.

You save 40%!

How to Get it

Out of Stock

Curbside or in-store

0 available

JOANN MEMBER:

Purchase in the following quantities to receive bulk pricing

Your discount will be reflected in cart

Product must be ordered in increments of 2

Quantity Price Bulk Discount

The IRIS® 6-Drawer Cart is perfect for use in the home or office and a perfect solution for storing your hobby and craft supplies.

  • Organizer top keeps supplies easily accessible
  • Removable casters for easy mobility
  • Built-in drawer stops for easy gliding of drawers
  • Made in USA
  • Outer Dimensions: 14.25" x 12.05" x 26.44" (L x W x H)
  • Inner Drawer Dimensions: 12.75" x 9.75" x 3" (L x W x H)

show more

CURBSIDE & IN-STORE PICK-UP

Skip the shipping! It's Free! Place your order by 3pm (local time) and pick up your order either at curbside or in-store same day. LEARN MORE

Due to holiday volume, your order may take longer than expected to fulfill. Please make sure to wait for your "Ready for Pick-Up" email, before heading to the store.

SHIPPING

Most items typically ship within 1-3 business days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days, after you place your order, depending on destination. LEARN MORE

RETURNS

We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Cricut(R) Machines require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. LEARN MORE

Write a product review for a chance to Write a product review for a chance to

WIN A $50 JOANN GIFT CARD!

WIN A $50 JOANN
GIFT CARD!

One gift card awarded each week from 12/5-1/1 One gift card awarded each week from 12/5-1/1

Valid for U.S. orders only Valid for U.S. orders only

TERMS & CONDITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS

Images from our reviewers

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Handy and versatile! I bought this a few months ago and the drawer cart has held up amazingly well! It's very sturdy because I stack quite a ton of craft items on top when I'm too lazy to organize them. There's a decent amount of drawers for organizing arts, crafts, etc. I personally use mine for beauty and bathroom supplies, as well as all the samples that have no where else to go and I don't want to throw them into a bucket. I like that this storage unit is white so you can relatively see into each drawer and know whats in it. The spacing on top is also very useful to put random items on that I use frequently. Best of all, there's wheels so I can move this around whenever and wherever I need!

Date published: 2016-01-06

Rated 1 out of 5 by from 12x12 papers do NOT fit in this cart! I bought 2 of these to store my 12x12 papers and based on the dimensions provided thought it was a for sure thing. I also read a review where someone said they stored their 12x12 papers in it easily, so I looked no further and read no more of the other reviews. BIG mistake! They don't even come close to holding 12x12 papers! Now I have to go through the hassle of sending these back, waiting 3 weeks to get a refund and paying for shipping! After going through the reviews again, numerous people have complained about the same thing. Lesson learned, read ALL the reviews next time and don't go by the measurements listed!

Date published: 2016-07-15

Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE THEM! We own 6 (yes, SIX) of these, which hold our kids' extensive LEGO collection. They are great to separate the bricks by colors and shapes. The drawers pull out smoothly, without slipping out (they have a little "catch" in the back). The drawers are strong. The frames are strong as well, not wobbly at all, like some of the cheaper makes... They have survived a cross country move unscathed, as they fit perfectly into one of the smaller moving boxes). We like them so much that we are about to purchase 2 more, as our Lego collection will be growing at Christmas... ;-)

Date published: 2008-11-27

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic value I purchased my first mini-chest to hold my daughter's craft and coloring supplies, and love it so much that I bought one for my scrapbooking supplies. I plan on purchasing more, as my scrapbooking collection is growing, and plan to use one for my bathroom supplies as well (makeup, hair accessories, nailpolish, etc.). The construction is sound, and the opaque drawers make it easy to see what is in them. A catch at the back prevents the drawers from slipping out and spilling the contents, and the casters make moving it around the house very simple. A fantastic product!

Date published: 2009-03-18

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Size I own 6 IRIS 6 Drawer Carts. HOWEVER, they are not the size that these are. Mine hold 12 x 12 scrapbooking paper as well as 12 x 12 quilt squares very nicely. You should CLEARLY state the size of the product, as you can't tell by looking at the picture that this one is so much smaller. Also, your store employees should be advised of this difference. The ones I have are great. I will not part with them!! For the sake of the customer, please note the size difference. Thank you.

Date published: 2021-05-02

Rated 1 out of 5 by from not as advertised I bought this to store my many spools of thread. Was so excited to find it, as the description stated the drawers are 3.75 in high. I had searched and searched for this size drawer, and was ecstatic to find a description with the size listed and more so to find the right size. However, the height of the drawer is just under 3 inches. Just slightly too short for my thread spools. Furthermore I can't return them to the store, so I am saddled with huge shipping cost to return them.

Date published: 2014-06-03

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice for the price. I really would give this a 4.5 but can only give whole numbers. The product met the price point which was on clearance. I could only get this price online and from there could only puck up in store. A bit odd but whatever. My half star off was because a few of the drawers were marked up with some black stuff. It came off but kind of disappointing. Also I knew by looking at it that it wasn't rainbow colored but that is what drew me to it. No Problem. I just bought some pretty cardstock to go into each drawer to get the same effect.

Date published: 2017-08-15

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great addition to my crafting area Purchased one of these back in the spring and loved the quality for the price when on sale 50% off for Memorial Weekend. The design was a bit different on this one, with 2 large drawers and 2 small drawers. Just purchased a second one since I find that my crafting supplies continue to grow. The current style has 6 drawers that can hold a variety of craft supplies. The drawers do not fall out, but can be released as needed to move to craft table. GREAT BUY!!

Date published: 2012-11-16